Lietotāju skaits: 693
Jaunākais lietotājs: kristaps998
Apskatīt tēmu
 Drukāt tēmu
CZ 175 Sport
Gerhard
I buy last night in ebay one cz 175 sport
from 1974till1976.
One handicap is ,, no papers,, only sales contract.

Maybe one who's knowing to registered this old motorcycle in Latvia ?//

Gints
the www.csdd.lv:

'' vehicles previously registered in a foreign country - a foreign vehicle registration documents. A document certifying that the vehicle is written off or not renewed, not a registration document. The document does not need to submit a snowmobile, off-road vehicles, trailers (semi) and mopeds if they come from a foreign country, where there are no such motor vehicle registration, and the person, in addition to writing to the. A new, previously unregistered vehicle - the vehicle manufacturer or an official representative of documents and other document certifying the origin of the vehicle or a sale. Registering a new, previously unregistered vehicle, the vehicle carrying the technical data supporting documents can be considered billing information, when issued trading company - the manufacturer's official representative;''

Gerhard, after watching this text is probably your problem will be to produce a new vehicle. Even looking at this website - will register the first moto of the old owner, then you.

Certainly better to look for info CSDD, Bauskas Street, Riga, and if there is a rejection, looking for forum users - aigars, maybe he will help Smile

Grin I use google translators

Gerhard
I cant register it i german BC I be register in lavija and have pesonal cod and so.

Jancic
Admin, ieliec šo tēmu pareizajā foruma sadaļā. ši nu galīgi navsadaļā pie jautājumiem un sūdzībām. Manas modera roķeles šeit ir par īsu...

Ja par pašu reģistrēšanu, tad Latvijā to izdarīt bez dokumentiem īstio neizdosies. Labāk to darīt tavā dzimtenē Vācijā. Cik esmu dzirdējis, tad tur daudz vienkāršāk tās lietas notiekot.

Iet uz forumu: